[Psi-Devel] Aspell multi-languages patch

Alexander Tsvyashchenko lists at ndl.kiev.ua
Fri Oct 12 11:13:48 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Here's the patch that adds to Psi the support for multiple languages
when doing spell-checking with aspell. Basically, with this patch you
can set up in options default set of languages to use for
spell-checking when chat dialog is established, as well as correct the
list of languages later, during the conversation, via context
spell-checking menu.

Also suggestion words are reported grouped per language and adding
words to personal language-dependent dictionaries is supported.

More information can be found here:

http://www.ndl.kiev.ua/typo/articles/2007/10/12/psi-spell-checking-for-multiple-languages

The attached patch was made according to guide at
http://psi-im.org/wiki/Darcs_Instructions#Submitting_patches for use
with darcs on current sources version.

I've  reviewed the code once more after reading guides and it seems I
do not break any rules with it especially hard ;-) However, if I did
not account for something - please say so, I'll try to take that into
account and regenerate it.

Thanks!

Good luck!                                     Alexander